Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Celebrates Son As He Clocks One Year

 Maje Ayida and his women
Micah, son of Toke Makinwa’s estranged husband and fitness trainer, Maje Ayida, is now one year old. The mother of the young boy took to her Instagram page to celebrate her son’s day. She wrote;
“Happy Birthday Micah, my sweet boy! You are blessed and highly favoured. You will always bring joy to the hearts of many, and you will serve God and give Him Glory. I love you so much and I can’t imagine a life without you, and I am blessed to have you!
maje ayida son
May God’s grace abound in your life and may his spirit guide your path through this life always. Words can’t express how proud I am of being your mom today. I love you – always and forever!#HappyBirthdayMicah #ilovemyson#Micah #birthdayboy #Micahisone”

The post Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Celebrates Son As He Clocks One Year appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video