HarrySong Narrowly Escapes Death In Ghastly Motor Accident

harrysong

Five Star Music singer, Harrysong a.k.a Mr Songz and his crew recently survived a ghastly motor accident along the Onitsha expressway as they returned to catch their flight back to Lagos yesterday. Thankfully, no one lost their life.

harrysong 01

Harrysong, thankful for escaping the clutches of death, took to his instagram page to share the photo above with the caption:AT ONE POINT I THOUGHT I WAS CROSSING OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE.. BUT NO,GOD STILL VE GREAT PLANS FOR ME..YES.. HE SAVED US..AM GREATFUL. .stay strong==team ONEDELTA. 6 DAYS TO GO. #ONEDELTA#HARRYSONGPEACECONCERT#july31st #ASABA I love my fans.. #best🙌

The post HarrySong Narrowly Escapes Death In Ghastly Motor Accident appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video