Frank Edoho And Wife Expecting Second Child Together + Photos From Baby Shower

frank edoho baby shower 06

Star of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria, Frank Edoho and his wife Sandra Onyenucheya are expecting their second child together. The lovely couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy in 2014.

Sandra also had a child from her previous relationship and the new baby coming any time now will be Sandra’s second and Frank’s fifth.

Frank wedded Sandra after the dissolution of his previous marriage to Katherine who bore him three children.

The expecting mother took to her Instagram page today to gush on how the surprise baby shower came about. She wrote,

You See, I am not someone that can be easily surprised! I am a bit too nosy, and I snoop and I ALWAYS find things out!😡 So my gorgeous gorgeous friends decided to show me pepper!

I knew that since they were planning my #babyshower , someone would tell me, “let’s go for lunch or let’s go see a movie”, and it would turn out to be my shower. I was ready for themπŸ˜‚

But these girls decided to bring the shower to me! Hahahahahaha! To my own home.

So they planned with my husband to take me out of the house in the morning. When Oga said to me, you must follow me for this event, I was like, ha! Pls go, I have deliveries, must I follow you? And on and on I went with my excusesπŸ˜‚

But he insisted and we went for the event!

My girls came to my home and set up everything! All this while, my husband was receiving “funny” calls and coding😱

Oh boy! I begin vex oh!! “What do you mean? Which girl is calling? Why will she ask where are you? FOR WHAT? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© After small quarrel and settlement, my husband said okay, okay, I have a gift for you at home🎁 I started thinking, “Ha! Oh boy, my new car done land!! This Range Rover I have been dreaming of don land oh!!🚘 Chai! SEE grooveπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ Then I became a loving wife, I said “Oh babe, In this economyπŸ€— you shouldn’t have now$?! Ah! What kind of gift is it eh??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ For my mind, car dey wait for houseπŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜΅ Cut a long story short, I got home and opened my door and I got the BIGGEST shocker of my life! All my girls were there just for me, just to make me smile. I smiled and laughed and smiled so hard, my face still hurts. I was truly surprisedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It feels amazing to be blessed with GENUINE friends. REAL people. I am so happy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you😩

See photos from their baby shower:

frank edoho baby shower 01

frank edoho baby shower 02

frank edoho baby shower 03

frank edoho baby shower 04

frank edoho baby shower 05

frank edoho baby shower 07

frank edoho baby shower 08

The post Frank Edoho And Wife Expecting Second Child Together + Photos From Baby Shower appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video