I Can’t Stand Pot Bellies – Beverly Naya Speaks On Men, Sex and Feminism

Beverly4

Popular Nollywood actress, Beverly Naya graced the cover of this month’s issue of Genevieve Magazine and she opened up to to the publication on a number of things including the type of men she sees herself dating, premarital sex and the idea of feminism.

On her ideal man, she said, “I can’t stand potbellies and beyond the physical, someone who doesn’t know hot to treat me like a lady. I have a fear of settling down with the wrong guy and I won’t deny itand that’s probably why I haven’t found that ideal guy yet. I know he will come.

I am very ambitious and I know where I am going so anyone I am going to marry has to be successful in some way so that when we do get married. I am not the one doing everything.

When quizzed on what the most notorious misconception regarding actresses is, she said, “That actresses are hoes looking for money all the time.”

The actress also turned the heat up with her talk about sex and feminism.

According to her, “I understand sex  before marriage. You don’t want to end up with someone who gives you bad sex. I can respect a guy’s decision to abstain, but why? I get it for religious reasons. ideally, i would love to abstain but I don’t want to be in a situation where the guy is impotent or can’t please me. I will resent him.

On feminism, “You can achieve anything you want to achieve and not focus on what the men are doing. Just achieve your goals.

Beverly Naya has starred in a number of box office Nollywood movies. In support of girl power, she kiced off a campaign called #FiftyShadesofBlack to encourage young girls to love and appreciate themselves and assure them that they can reach whatever goals they set out to achieve.

The post I Can’t Stand Pot Bellies – Beverly Naya Speaks On Men, Sex and Feminism appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video