Femi Adebayo Celebrates Twin Sons As They Clock A Year Older

femi adebayo feat 2

Femi Adebayo’s twins yesterday celebrated their birthday and to mark the occasion, the veteran Nollywood actor gushed about them on his Instagram page. He called them his ‘double blessings’ while asking God to bless them.

femi adebayo twins birthday

Read his words:

HBD to my king Kong’s Taiwo and Kehinde Adebayo,awon Omo baba Ibeji,My double blessings,you will flourish,you will be greater than me,May Almighty Allah grant you Wisdom, knowledge and understanding, you shall be blessings to your generation Masha Allah,

The post Femi Adebayo Celebrates Twin Sons As They Clock A Year Older appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video