Basketmouth And Aliko Dangote Go Shopping Together

basketmouth and dangote

Ace comedian, Basketmouth ran into billionaire business mogul, Aliko Dangote ran into each other recently in Atlanta and both men were spotted at Lennox shopping mall.

The talented rib cracker and actor shared a photo of himself standing next to the richest man in Africa with a funny caption that read, “Look who I took to Lennox mall for shopping, I came to buy jeans and he came to buy the mall I guess”.

The post Basketmouth And Aliko Dangote Go Shopping Together appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video