Tonto Dikeh Thanks Fans For Helping Her Hit One Million Instagram Followers

tonto dikeh one million
Popular actress and mother, Tonto Dikeh Churchill has been able to amass one million followers on Instagram.
Thanking her fans for helping her achieve this feat, the movie star wrote:

” Still celebrating My 1million followers..
I dance i dance..
#Super grateful to you all”

“A wonderful ShoutOut to everyone following me.
I appreciate you all for being part of every phase of my journey, the good and bad times. Your unconditional love & support is inevitable, You guys are simply the Best.
God bless Y’All!!!
Thank you”

She joins the likes of Genevieve Nnaji and Tiwa Savage who have also passed the one million threshold.

The post Tonto Dikeh Thanks Fans For Helping Her Hit One Million Instagram Followers appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video