Daddy Showkey Showers Praises On His Son Who’s All Grown Up Now

showkey and son

Proud father and Nigerian music legend, Daddy Showkey took to Instagram recently to shower encomiums on his son who has grown up to be quite the man.

The energetic performer wrote;

The Greatest thing to happen to me is the day I be came a true DADDY and he is the best thing to have happen to me @genesis_the_lion#daddyshowkey #showdonshow#lionclan #ajegunle #asalamamovement

Here are more photos of the young lad:

showkey son

showkey son 02

The post Daddy Showkey Showers Praises On His Son Who’s All Grown Up Now appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video