Praiz, Tiwa Savage, Others Show Support As DJ Obi Attempts To Break World DJ Record

dj obi 02

Syndik8 group Deejay, DJ Obi is currently attempting to break the Guinness World Record for Longest DJ Set and many of his industry friends have turned up to show him love and support.

dj obi 06

dj obi 05

Speaking on how the public is reacting to his decision to beat the current record, Dj Obi says;

“The reception has been really great, some people think I’m crazy, others have said ‘there’s no backing down now’ and they’re right, they believe in me and I believe in myself. We are in this to win it”.

See more photos:

dj obi 04

dj obi 03
dj obi 01

 

The post Praiz, Tiwa Savage, Others Show Support As DJ Obi Attempts To Break World DJ Record appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video