I Was Totally Devastated – Kate Henshaw Reminisces On Burnt Lekki House

kate henshaw and burnt house

Tragedy struck Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw exactly one year ago today when her Lekki house was engulfed by fire.

The house, located on Oyibo Adjarho Street in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos got terribly burnt that the thespian and fitness buff had no choice than to find a new place to call home.

kate henshaw house

One year after the painful incident, Kate reminisced about what she went through via her Instagram page with a photo of the burnt abode and a caption which read:

‘I will exalt you Lord, thou has lifted me, above my enemies, your banner over me is love. This picture was never released. One of many I kept.

‘This was the room I slept in, wall to wall was filled but it was wiped out by fire so that the roof even melted away and there you see the sky. My driver, stood there speechless at the site! I was totally devastated but God kept me!

I don’t know who this is for, whom this might help but trust God. For if God is on your side, If God be for you, no man, no devil can be against you!! Today is exactly a year later, 25th June 2016!

‘Thank you from my heart to all who showed me love, care, who prayed with and for me. If I list all the names hmmm Instagram fit vex! I am still here. There is nothing too hard for my God. This is my testimony, to give Him all the praise for He alone is worthy!’.

The post I Was Totally Devastated – Kate Henshaw Reminisces On Burnt Lekki House appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video