Fred Amata Recounts Ordeal In The Hands Of Armed Robbers

fred amata

Popular actor and director, Fred Amata, who lost his car and other valuables to hoodlums is still yet to come to terms with what happened to him. He granted an interview with correspondents of Encomium and used the opportunity to narrate what really happened.

Amata said, ” Yes, l was robbed by gun toting men between 1:30 and 2:00 amtoday (Saturday, June 25). I was accosted at Aguda (Surulere ) in front of a gate. Not the gate of my house. And the robbers rough handled me, asking for money and all.
“But for a strange reason, l had left my wallet in the house, in Surulere, with money and my ATM. So, it was difficult for them to believe l had no money on me. I didn’t have a dime!
“They, however, let me go around Fadeyi area of Ikorodu Road. I was coming from the Island, going home to Surulere.”

The post Fred Amata Recounts Ordeal In The Hands Of Armed Robbers appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video