Vincent Enyeama’s Wife Sends Him Heart-Warming Message As He Turns 34

Vincent Enyeama stargist

Vincent Enyeama, Nigerian professional footballer who plays for French club Lille as a goalkeeper. He was also a member of the Nigerian national team from 2002 until October 2015, serving as its captain from 2013 until his retirement from international football.He was born on Aug, 29 1982.

The footballer’s wife, Promise of over 10 years sends him a loving message as he adds a year today.

vincent enyeama's wife sends him heart warming message as he adds a year

Read her message to him below:

 

“Happy birthday to my joy, my heart, my love. I’m convinced that God had me in mind when He created you. You complete me in every way. You are so generous and kindhearted. Committed and hardworking. Man of faith extraordinaire! I’m so glad our kids have a great and amazing role model in you. As you begin a new year today, may God satisfy your every desire and crown all your efforts with good success! God bless you honey. I Love you and always will.”

The post Vincent Enyeama’s Wife Sends Him Heart-Warming Message As He Turns 34 appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video