Cobhams Asuquo Bares His Thoughts On Posting Charity Works On Social Media

cobhams-1

Cobhams Asuquo, visually impaired Nigerian musician, producer, and songwriter opens up on how he feels about posting charity works on social media in a brief chat with HipTV.

In his words:

“I am Christian and I am taught that you do not let your left hand see what your right hand is doing..I don’t know if other people are being taught otherwise but..to each his own. It’s not what I will subscribe to or what I will do. Whoever does it for whatever reason, I don’t know..I can’t judge really”

 

 

The post Cobhams Asuquo Bares His Thoughts On Posting Charity Works On Social Media appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video