“My Career Is My Primary Concern” – Patoranking

Patoranking

Patoranking, Hip hop Reggae artiste who just dropped his debut album, “God Over Everything” said he is still very much single and not ready to settle down in a recent  chat with entertainment company, Hip  TV, the‘Alubarika’ singer mentioned that his career and family are the most important at the moment.

He also stated that marriage is not something he will like to venture into for the time being, but as far as mingling is concerned, he has no objections.

“Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family.”

“I am single and ready to mingle.”

“Marriage is not in the question for me.”

The post “My Career Is My Primary Concern” – Patoranking appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video