Grace Amah Opens Up On Her Challenging Return To Nollywood

grace amah

Grace Amah, Veteran actress who left the Nollywood scene for a while has recently been seen on movie sets. The Ebonyi state born actress spoke to SundayScoop on how difficult her return back to Nollywood was.

Read below:

“Actually, it was a lot of work. It wasn’t easy. A lot of fasting and praying went into my decision to return to Nollywood. I had to wait on the Lord because I had to hear from Him. It suddenly looked as if the name, Grace Amah, wasn’t ringing a bell anymore. It was not easy.

At some point, I was calling producers and directors. Even the people I knew or used to work with did not seem to be of help. This was the situation until I got a call from Mary Remmy. Since then, I have done several jobs.

On differences between the old and new Nollywood:
“I would say there is a whole lot of difference. There was this professionalism, love, care but the new Nollywood shows a lot of desperation. There is a struggle to outshine the other person. It is not a bad development but when it becomes a selfish thing, then there is a problem. Aside from that, there is a lot of improvement in terms of scripting, camera quality and story lines.”

The post Grace Amah Opens Up On Her Challenging Return To Nollywood appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video