Akpororo Welcomes Newly Born Baby Girl In The Most Affectionate Way

akpororo 02

Akpororo, Comedian and his wife, Josephine ushered in baby girl recently. He took to Instagram to express his joy.

He wrote, “You are welcome to my world the princess of RORO KINGDOM, thank you for bringing JOY to our world. Now u can call me papa somebody, @jose_bowoto you are the best woman in the world, I love you like kilode” 

See photo of Akpororo and baby below:

akpororo welcomes baby girl in the most affectionate way

The post Akpororo Welcomes Newly Born Baby Girl In The Most Affectionate Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video