“Kissing OC Ukeje Is Never A Problem” – Adesua Etomi

Adesua6

Adesua Etomi, Award-winning actress who starred in a recent movie, ‘The Arbitration‘ with OC Ukeje and kissed passionately in a scene have been thought to be in a relationship by many.

Adesua Etomi promptly cleared the air as she said, she and the married actor are very good friends and great actors who know how to bring life into their acting.

Read her words, according to TVC:

“I am a blank canvass and at the end of the day, what is most imperative to me is the story. That kiss was important in the story because it is part of the dealings in ‘The Arbitration.’ As long as you keep in mind that it is always about the story, it is never about me. I am a human being but I am also a trained actress, I have been doing this since 2004. I was not moved when I kissed OC Ukeje. Kissing in a movie is not the same as kissing in real life,” she said.

The screen diva further stressed that it was easy to build chemistry with OC Ukeje because they have been friends for a long time.

She said, “It is just that we have not worked together before, OC is my friend. Even if that was not the case, when you have two actors that understand that the work is more important than them, you will get a good film. At the end of the day, it is about the characters and making their relationship as believable as possible. The audience has to see the relationship and feel it as well.”

The post “Kissing OC Ukeje Is Never A Problem” – Adesua Etomi appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video