“My Wife Brings Me Good Fortune” – Kenneth Okonkwo

kenneth-okonkwo

Veteran Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo who won the Actor of the Year award at the Peace awards ceremony last weekend dedicated his award to wife, Ifeoma.

He shared a photo of the duo and wrote

“Ifeoma means good omen. We are in this for better, for better and for better. I was decorated the Actor of the year but I decorate you the wife of the year. Remain beautiful IJN”

kenneth-okonkwo-wife

kenneth-okonkwo-and-wife

The post “My Wife Brings Me Good Fortune” – Kenneth Okonkwo appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video