Basketmouth Appreciates Sponsors In The Most Amazing Way

Basketmouth new york

Basketmouth appreciated his sponsors for their support via twitter.

He wrote;

”I have recieved a lot of gifts in the course of my life, the greatest being the gift of opportunity… the gift of trust. To all these amazing brands, thank you for trusting me to represent you…it’s truly an honour. To my fans *scratch that…..my family*, thank you for going this route with me, the best part of  part of my story has you right in the middle. To God, You’ve been Love to me, I am deeply grateful. It’s been a long way and yet only just begun. Thank you all, God bless”

basketmouth-sponsors

The post Basketmouth Appreciates Sponsors In The Most Amazing Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video