“I Am A Celeb But I Am Still Human” – Nonso Diobi Rants

nonso-diobi-rants

 

 

 

Nollywood actor, Nonso Diobi took to Instagram to rant on the agony of being a celebrity.

Read below:
“DISADVANTAGES OF BEING A CELEBRITY: You are always on your own, no one cares about u till they hear or read a bad news abt u dats when they act like they care….. No one wants to help u bcos of the “rich and famous” tag on u and they feel u have the whole world, you would hv lots of people around u but in secret u r always alone…. You hv no real frnds just fans…. Im a celeb but im still human, i laugh, i cry and i feel pain too… If u punch me i will bleed…. U dont no what most of us go tru, forget abt the pics and number of followers on instagram….. The day we have that mentality that celebs are also humans with problem im sure the world wld be a better place….. Not all that glitters is gold, some are just “Aluminium plated gold”

The post “I Am A Celeb But I Am Still Human” – Nonso Diobi Rants appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video