“My Mum Is A Diva!!” – Anna Banner Gushes Over Ageless Mother As She Adds A Year

anna banner4

Anna Banner took to Instagram to wish her mother a very happy birthday with very heart-warming message and a lovely photo. Her mother is totally hot and ageless.

She wrote;

“The moment you realize your mum is a diva😍😍 i love you mummy!!! Words are not enough to express how much i love you. You are my super WOMAN 👑👑 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY NUMBER1 BABE❤❤”

See photos:

anna-banner-mum3

anna-banner-mum2

anna-banner-mum

The post “My Mum Is A Diva!!” – Anna Banner Gushes Over Ageless Mother As She Adds A Year appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video