“I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello

Korede Bello 1

Korede Bello has denied rumours that he is not in a relationship with Zahra Buhari. Recently, he said he is currently single and just might hook up with any of his followers on social media at the right time.

His words:

“It could be anybody. It could be any of them (my bellovers), I go through my Instagram, go through my Twitter, Snapchat, just observing. But I want someone that loves me for me”

The post “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video