Actress, Shirley Igwe Gushes Over Governor Rochas Okorocha As He Clocks 54

 

 

shirley-igwe

Nollywood actress, Shirley Igwe who once worked for Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha took to Instagram to celebrate and appreciate him as he clocked 54.

Read her post below:

rochas-okorocha-54

‘Happy birthday to one of the few special men in my life, my mentor, boss, the special role u played when I lost my father I will not forget. God bless you, your Excellency Executive Governor of Imo State wishing u good health and long life you r in deed father to many! #birthdaywishes #goodman #daddy #fathertomany #honors #appreciation’

 

The post Actress, Shirley Igwe Gushes Over Governor Rochas Okorocha As He Clocks 54 appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video