Tiwa Savage On Her Controversial Music Video ‘Wanted’ – ‘I Have No Regrets’

Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage sent the internet on a frenzy when she released the controversial music video for her song, Wanted in May 2014.

Speaking with BBC Africa’s Bola Mosuro, she said she had no regrets about shooting the racy video.

When asked what she felt about the impact of her controversial video on her much younger fan, She said:

”A lot of people ask me, do I regeret anything ever. I don’t regeret making the video but we should have made it 18+. The reason why I don’t regret doing the video is because I am a woman still, I still have a sexual side to me and even though I have an obligation and influence on very young kids, women, teenagers, people in their 20s also look at me as well. So I have to find that balance and that’s bascially what me and my team got from that.

When I do videos like that, they only show that at night after 10 or 11 so the kids do not watch it. But I am still kind of rebelious sometimes, I still want to show the sexy side because it’s natural”

Read more from the interview below:

http://ift.tt/1THXXy0

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video