[Photos] Korede Bello Celebrates Birthday With Orphans And Children With Special Needs

Korede Bello 1

Godwin crooner, Korede Bello, celebrated his birthday in the most special way by visiting a Home and the Down Syndrome Foundation Nigeria and he sure seemed to have had loads of fun.

He shared photos below which he captioned:

”So I decided to spend#Koreday with the Down Syndrome Foundation Nigeria. I remember celebrating my birthday with them four years ago and someone asked me , why them ? 

Well! We share something in common . I have an extra day and they have an extra chromosome (that’s why they are the way they are ) #SpecialChildren#DownSyndrome’

Photos Below:

Korede Bello Korede Bello 2 Korede Bello 3 Korede Bello 4

 

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video