[Photo] Mofe Duncan Got This Expensive ‘Toy’ From His Wife For Valentine

Mofe Duncan 1

Nollywood actor, Mofe Duncan, got an expensive car from his wife for Valentine’s and he is still extremely excited over his new toy.

He shared the photo below with the caption:

”OMG!!! ���� I have the best wife in the world… even though this comes a few days after Valentine’s day it’s the thought that counts… she bought it for me and had it delivered to me in Abuja, now I can step out in style. Thank you baby… thank you so much for buying me sun screen. I’m speechless”

Mofe Duncan

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video