Obafemi Martins Bids US Team Farewell With Emotional Message As He Clinches N20 Billion Deal

Obafemi 1

Super Eagles striker Obafemi Martins, has bid his former team Seattle Sounders of U.S.A goodbye with an emotional message he shared on his Instagram page.

Obafemi confirmed his transfer last week to Shanghai Shenhua of China where he will reportedly earn N20 Billion per year.

This mouth-watering is more than double of what he was earning while playing in America.

Read his farewell message below:

Obafemi

”Thank you Seattle. Thank you for everything. Thank you for the memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you for the endless love and support, during good times and bad. Thank you to my teammates and coaches for always believing in me.
Something I feel strongly about is challenging myself. When I came to Seattle, it was for the challenge. The challenge of playing in an unknown environment. I can wholeheartedly say that I seized the opportunity in Seattle and gave everything I had for the club.
For me it’s now time for a new challenge. After significant reflection, I have decided to join Shanghai Greenland Shenhua FC of the CSL. When I left Nigeria for Italy at age fifteen with the hopes of a pro career, I put everything on the line. I was immersed in an unknown culture. It may be difficult to understand or relate to, but I’ve grown to appreciate the feeling I get when entering environments where I’m not a proven footballer.
Rave on,
Oba Martins 💚💙

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video