American Singer Ginuwine Accuses Nigerian For Defrauding People With His Identity, Nigerians Slam Him

Ginuwine 1

American singer, Ginuwine, has accused a Nigerian for defrauding people by using his identity. He shared the screen shot below with caption:

“I’m being told someone is using my name to trick people into giving money. This is not me! It’s a Nigerian scam going on so if anyone on any page that has my name ask for money curse they ass out people will do anything for a dollar it’s crazy”

Nigerians are however not taking it easy as they have slammed the American singer right back. Checkout some comments below:

Ginuwine 2 Ginuwine 3 Ginuwine 4

 

 

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video