[Photos] Flavour Gives Back To The Church That Paved The Way For His Career

Flavour of2

Flavour N’abania has just proven that there is much more to his ‘bad’ boy image and has shown how much he appreciates the opportunity that paved way for his musical career.

The high life hit maker started out as a little boy who played the drums for his church, Church of God Mission, in Enugu.

Since then, Flavour has gone on to be one of the most successful male musicians in Africa with a collection of hit singles and awards under his belt.

Flavour showed the benevolent side of him as he donated new sets of musical instruments to his former church, Church of God Mission, Enugu.

He shared the photos below which he captioned:
Flavour

There’s always something to be thankful for!

I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music. As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience, it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitions.”

It was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here,” the father of two daughters continued, adding, “I’m grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community.”

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video