Uche Jombo’s Heart Can Barely Contain Her Love For Her Son On His 2nd Birthday

Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Uche Jombo Rodriguez celebrated her only son, Matthew on her Instagram page  as he clocked 2 on May 28. She shared a photo and wrote;

“I Can’t believe it’s 2years already!
I’m so thankful for you Matthew, you light up my world in the most incredible way.
Happy birthday Matthew chinedu Rodriguez 🎂🍰🍦🍡 my heart and soul can barely contain how much love I have for you.💖💜💛💚💙❤ @matthewchinedurodriguez
#happybirthdayson #may28thuH”

The post Uche Jombo’s Heart Can Barely Contain Her Love For Her Son On His 2nd Birthday appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video