Okey Bakassi Shows Off The Crew Behind His Success

Nigerian Comedian, Okey Onyegbule popularly known as Okey Bakassi shared this lovely photo of his family.

He wrote:

“The beautiful #crew behind my success, happiness, determination to overcome. They are they reason I face my daily challenges without complain, the reason I’m forever grateful to God. They’ve got my back and I can do anything for them; Zizi, Dera, Fechi and Cheta…… The ONYEGBULEs #familylove #onyegbulefamily”

The post Okey Bakassi Shows Off The Crew Behind His Success appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video