Here’s What This Mississipi Man Accused Of Killing 8 In Shooting Spree Had To Say

A Mississippi deputy sheriff was among eight people shot and killed Saturday and a suspect in the murders was in custody, The Daily Leader reports. The suspect, Willie Cory Godbolt, 35, confessed to the The Jackson Clarion-Ledger on video.

“I ain’t fit to live, not after what I done,” Godbolt told the paper Sunday after he was apprehended. “Not in y’all eyes, not in nobody else’s eyes.” He said that he went to an address in Bogue Chitto to talk about his children. .

At some point neighbors called police, and that’s when the deputy arrived. “My pain wasn’t designed for him. He was just there,” Godbolt told the paper as he sat on the road, hands cuffed behind his back, waiting to be transported to jail. .

“We was talking about me trying to take the children home… somebody called the officer…. that’s what they do, they intervene. It cost him his life. I’m sorry.” The suspect also said he did not intend for police to capture him alive. “My intentions was to have God kill me. I ran out of bullets,” he said. “Suicide by cop was my intention.”

The post Here’s What This Mississipi Man Accused Of Killing 8 In Shooting Spree Had To Say appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video