Noble Igwe Marks One Year Wedding Anniversary With The Most Beautiful Words

Noble Igwe who traditionally married his wife, Chioma on March 28, 2016 marked his one year anniversary today.

Noble Igwe shared a sexy photo of his wife and wrote; “It’s Our Anniversary. You Are My Everything & Everything that I prayed for . Few Minutes Ago you were chasing one single mosquito with a full can of Raid & now it’s one year already .  Happy Anniversary love with a bit of Jax . I love you like I love Large Size IMAX popcorn”

The post Noble Igwe Marks One Year Wedding Anniversary With The Most Beautiful Words appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video