Alaafin of Oyo’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola Appreciates Mum For Building Her Life In The Most Memorable Way

Olori Ola Adeyemi, the youngest queen of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi who turned 27 in 2016 has just built a house for her mom.

She shared the photos on her Instagram page with the caption:

Mummy….. I have always promise to make you happy no matter what… U built a life for me and I build a house for you mum… You went through a lot to gave birth to me… I spent 11months inside ur womb before you gave birth to me…

See photos:

Olori Ola And Mum

The post Alaafin of Oyo’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola Appreciates Mum For Building Her Life In The Most Memorable Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video