Mikel Obi’s Beau, Olga Can’t Get Over How Lucky She Is As They Mark 5th Anniversary

Mikel Obi’s beau, Olga Diyachenko took to Instagram to gush about how lucky she was for being with Mikel Obi as they mark 5th anniversary today, March 29th.

Olga shared a romantic photo with Mikel and wrote; ‘Five years ago today you walked into my parents house and into my life. A year later on that exact day we went on our first date, you are persistent @mikel_john_obi 😉I am so lucky to share my life with you and our precious little peanuts. Love you #March29 ❤#pooh1 #pooh2 #pooh3 #pooh4’

The post Mikel Obi’s Beau, Olga Can’t Get Over How Lucky She Is As They Mark 5th Anniversary appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video