Timi Dakolo Releases ”THE VOW” Video To Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

Timi Dakolo and family

RnB crooner, Timi Dakolo has dropped the video to ”The vow’. a third single off his forthcoming album ” Love and Consequences” to celebrate his fourth wedding anniversary today, March 31, 2016.

According to Timi:

“It’s been 4 years of learning and loving with my wife. I believe there is no better time to release this single and video than now. I call it my gift to her and I want the world to share it with me and their special one”.

The couple who are currently on a romantic break in Dubai to celebrate their 4th wedding anniversary are seen renewing their vows in the video.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video