Praiz On Having A Baby Mama – ”I Reject It In Jesus Name”

Praiz

RnB singer, Praiz has shared his very candid opinion about the baby mama trend in the entertainment industry.

In a chat with Nigerian Tribune, when asked if we are to hear baby mama news anytime soon:

”No! God forbid that. I beg. I reject it in Jesus name. I mean, I will like to settle down and I really look forward to settling down.”

On being scared that his fan base could drop if he announces to the world he’s getting married:

”I don’t think it is true. I used to think like that before, but not anymore. I know a lot of celebrities who are married and are still keeping their fan base stronger. I don’t think marriage will affect my fan base.”

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video