Susan Peters – ”I Have Never Acted Nude And Will Not Act Nude”

susan peters4

Nollywood actress, Susan Peters speaks exclusively about acting nude and the Nollywood industry as a whole in a recent chat with Encomium magazine.
Will you take romantic roles or act nude?
“I have never acted nude. That has been a no, no for me even before getting married. I don’t support it. I have never acted nude and will not act nude. Of course, you could take off some clothes but not totally nude. In our culture, we don’t allow that. If I try it, my mother in the village will say the village people have followed me to town”

As an actress, what do you think should change about Nollywood?

”Honestly, I will give Nollywood credit. Even before I joined Nollywood, we were looking up to actors that started it. As the days went by, we kept growing and now, we are no longer in it for the money but for recognition. You feel delighted when they say your movie is nominated and you actually win an award.

Even if you don’t win, the fact that you were nominated is a win for you. My movie was nominated at the AMVCA as Best Movie actress, we didn’t win but it was all good. If we had won, we would jump for joy. So, I give Nollywood credit. There are still some lapses.

We need not cut corners so we can achieve our goals. If you have a low budget for your movie, it is better not to shoot such movie than talking on set and putting them into slavery. Get your budget, then you will get paid. Even in the Bible, a labourer should also get paid.”

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video