DATA CHEAT AT ITS PEAK(GET THE BEST DATA CHEAT)

Yess!! This is one of the best tweak and data cheat that I've come across, and it works on all devices/phone. Just by dialing
some few codes then you're on. But unfortunately, its only for my Airtel peeps.

Most of us must have come across this also, and perhaps used it or forfeited it. For those who already know this cheat #goodluck but please still keep in touch for I wil try to reach you with the latest at the appropriate time. Well let me stop all the big big talk and go straight to the point. To all Airtel users dial  *141*13*200# to receive instant 200mb data regardless of your phone/device. We'll this sometimes depends on your data plan, if the above code wasn't accepted by your plan, not to worry you can try *141*13*100# Or *141*13*50# for 100mb and 50mb respectively.
Note: Any of which must definitely work.
  And please don't forget to leave your remarkable comments. Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video