Ernest Obi Gets Cheesy As He Celebrates His 9th Wedding Anniversary And Wife’s Birthday With Beautiful Photos

ernest obi wedding anniversary

Filmmaker and actor, Ernest Obi, celebrates his wife’s birthday and their 9th wedding anniversary on May 30th, 2019. The actor goes all cheesy when posting about her, and fans definitely love it.

‘I Asked The Creator For A Woman To Call Wife…He Gave Me A Friend. A Companion. A Lover. A Mother. A Believer. My Soulmate

Every day I Celebrate You.

Happy birthday

Happy wedding anniversary’

ernest obi wedding anniversary

In the comment section, a follower commented, “I just love men like you. wish every will be like this”. Ernest Obi and his wife are blessed with three children, and the couple rekindle their love all over again.

In another wedding anniversary post, Ernest Obi writes:

“Does the Thorn on The ROSE Take From It’s Beauty

It’s our 9th Anniversary And Our 18th Year Of weathering the Consistent Storm In Every Relationship. I Pledge my commitment Again To You. My love. My Life.”

See more photos:

ernest obi wedding anniversary

ernest obi wedding anniversary

 

The post Ernest Obi Gets Cheesy As He Celebrates His 9th Wedding Anniversary And Wife’s Birthday With Beautiful Photos appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video