“Bob with you at least I Know say I no Go Spend one Naira to Marry you” Tonto Dikeh Reflects On Wedding Photo With Bobrisky

tonto dikeh bobrisky wedding

Tonto Dikeh posts a funny wedding photo of herself and Bobrisky that someone photoshopped, and she actually reflects and admits that if she were actually married to Bobrisky, she won’t have to spend money.

🤣🤣🤣🤣YOU PEOPLE ARE
MAD!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @bobrisky222my hubby oga see us
#THE WEDDING I DIDNT PAY FOR #HUBBY #WIFY #🤣🤣 #Bob with you atleast I know say I no go spend one naria to marry you!!! #Mymoneysaved

The post “Bob with you at least I Know say I no Go Spend one Naira to Marry you” Tonto Dikeh Reflects On Wedding Photo With Bobrisky appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video