Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother’s Day

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to social media to celebrate this year’s Mother’ Day in style.

The mother of one revealed that being a mother is the best thing that has ever happened to her.

Taking to her Instagram page, Tonto Dikeh wrote;

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME!
Being A mother has by far been the best thing that ever happened to me and having you My baby boy(KING ANDRE DIKEH) @kingandre_dikeh has been my greatest blessing!!
I Love how much you changed me KINGY and most especially I am grateful to God for US!!
I love you KINGY

She also wrote in another post;

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERY MOTHER..
MAY WE BE STRENGTHENED TO DO MORE!!
#Happy Mother’s Day sisters. God bless u for the sacrifices made for yours👑👠

The post Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother’s Day appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video