Etinosa Fires Back At Her Critics

Controversial Nollywood actress, Etinosa Idemudia has said that widespread criticism from Nigerians is the least of her problems at the moment.

It would be recalled that Etinosa was recently under fire when many Nigerians took to social media to express shock and displeasure after she went totally naked on Mc Galaxy’s Instagram Live video.

Reacting to the comments and criticism by Nigerians during a chat with Saturday Bears, Etinosa revealed that she is not depressed over the incident.

She further added that what makes a strong woman is how one is able to face and solve challenges. See what she said below;

“I am not depressed, I will never be depressed. In life we have challenges once in a while, everybody has challenges. What makes a strong woman is how you face and solve your challenges by turning them into testimonies. Depression is a strong word; it is not something you associate with someone who is under pressure or just going through a temporary phase. We shouldn’t always jump to such conclusions.

“I have been very busy working on a couple of projects; backlash is the least of my problems right now. Social media slacktivists (sic) are the least of my worries right now. My life, work, and family are most important to me; and I am investing so much time in these things.”

The post Etinosa Fires Back At Her Critics appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video