I Don’t Lighten My Skin, My Golden Colour Is Just A Tan – Caroline Danjuma Replies Critics

Caroline Danjuma 01

Caroline Danjuma yesterday put to rest claims that she lightens her already-fair complexion.

Danjuma, who was recently at the chieftaincy title ceremony of Joseph Yobo and wife Adaeze in Rivers State, was spotted by a fan who spoke against Danjuma’s complexion, and noted on her Instagram page that she was ‘disappointed’ with the actress for altering her complexion.

However, Danjuma was in a fun mood as she calmly, explained the reason for the noticeable difference in her skin tone.

“Sweety, I don’t lighten,” Danjuma said, adding, “My golden colour was just a tan and I wasn’t born that way. [I’m] oyibo. I miss my golden tan too but I get Sun burn a lot.”

Caroline Comment

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video