[PHOTOS] Pasuma Gives Daughter A Brand New Car For Her 25th Birthday

pasuma gives daughter carFuji star, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma presented his first daughter, Wasilat Ayinuola a brand new Toyota Matrix to celebrate her 25th birthday which was yesterday, January 22, 2016.

He also took to Instagram to write her a beautiful message

Having you as my daughter is my greatest accomplishment and I didn’t even do a thing. You did it all, just by being you.
I don’t know what I did in a previous life to deserve you as my daughter in this lifetime. Whatever it was, it must have been incredible. It had to be to end up with an incredible daughter like you.
I’m not just grateful that you’re my daughter. I’m grateful for your love, kindness, hope, smarts, friendship, support and more than anything else, the privilege to give it all back to you. Happy birthday sweetheart (GBYNA) Amen.

pasuma's daughter's car

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video