I Am Obsessed With Genevieve Nnaji. She Makes Me Wet – Ruth Eze

Genevieve-N-Ruth-eze-702x336

Fast rising Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze has revealed some shocking confessions in a recent interview with The Sun. According to her, only Genevieve Nnaji can make her throw caution to the wind and become a lesbian.
Reacting to the rise of homosexuals in Nollywood, the Imo State born actress insisted that she would never be pushed to be a part of such immoralities but her burning lustful passion for Genevieve Nnaji can make her have a re-think.

She said;

‘I’m obsessed with Genevieve. She makes me wet. If she tells me to become her partner today, I’ll apologize to God and jump at the offer. Anyways, I’m not a Lesbian but I am not against them. If they believe they can stand the consequences, they can do whatever they like with their bodies. I have good boobs that both men and woman admire and can’t seem to take their eyes off me. My fellow ladies always harass me to get intimate with them, but I haven’t tried such.’

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video