Lord Maine Is My Only Kid- Toyin Lawani’s Fiancé Lord Trigg

Toyin Lawani 2 stargist

Just yesterday, we reported that Toyin Lawani’s fiancé, Lord Trigg welcomed a second child with another woman. The 23-year-old aspiring singer shared the ‘news’ on Instagram with a photo of the newborn’s hand and the caption:

“Waited on the low all these while. Welcome to d world sexy,”  #blessed #2 #Godlovesme #lordmaine’s Sis.”

And now, the boyfriend of the Tiannah Styling CEO has debunked the rumours that he fathered a child with another woman. He also called out a particular blog for creating fake stories just to keep their site running.

Trigg stated that he doesn’t have a baby mama or another kid as the captioned photo he shared earlier seemed to portray.

He also clarified that he had just one child- Lord Maine and he was committed to one woman-Toyin Lawani, who he referred to as his partner.

See his post below:

LOL THIS SHI** is so funny, I really don’t see y’all posts but ma Hommie couldn’t help but show me this one…MAINE IS MY ONLY KID and ain’t got no baby mama, I got partner (Toyin).. So Stop misonterpreting shi***..I got my way of captioning stuffs..@instablog9ja or tf dey call you, stop being nosey or finding fake stories to keep your shitty blog going. ma hashtags explains something different..I ain’t no actor or sum’n so I really hate this drama y’all tryna star me in. Get yo shits right before YALL post, comment or even say crap!!! Peace!!

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video