Chrissy Teigen Marks John Legend’s 37th Birthday With Sweet Words

chrissy

Singer, John Legend turned 37 today and his wife, Chrissy Teigen took to Instagram to celebrate him with a romantic picture and few words.
She wrote:

Another year with you has flown by and I am so proud of what you’ve accomplished. Every year, I wonder how things can even get better but you always find a way.
Happy *37th* birthday to the most wonderful, hard-working, loving being I, and anyone who has ever met you, have ever known.
We love you, my handsome old man..Also I’m sorry I thought you were 37 all year.

 

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video