‘I Would Gladly Do It All Over Again’ -TBoss Reminisces On Her Pregnancy Moments

TBoss is still basking in the euphoria of childbirth and motherhood as evident in her recent posts on Instagram.

In one of the photos she wrote:

#Pregnancy – Enjoy it cos you would miss it when your child is born they told me.
Miss it?
Miss the bloated-ness? The wobbling? The discomfort? The pee-ing every 20 mins? The struggle to get in & outta bed, The itching? Maybe I would miss the Heartburns? Those were almost the worst! Or maybe the itchy-ness cos those definitely weren’t of God or maybe the Purple feet 🦶? No, I know, I won’t miss the discoloration, all the rashes on my back & my Bum disappearing.
I was certain I won’t miss any of it.
But Guess what? Yesss- You guessed right!
I miss it All… And I would do Gladly do it All over again in a heartbeat if I had to.

#maternityphotography #sexymama #regal #motherhood

Another one reads:
Pregnancy is the one time you can get away with eating Any & Everything without feeling any guilt.
However, I wasn’t eating much which was totally weird considering that I am such a Foodie🙈
I didn’t exactly have much cravings either: I couldn’t eat anything spicy anymore 🙅🏽‍♀️I enjoyed pickles & green olives more than usual.
I drank a lot of Cold water.
I would guzzle water like I had been lost in the desert. The usual Caprisonne & Ribena. Actually I drank more than I ate.
What peculiar cravings did you have during your pregnancy?

The post ‘I Would Gladly Do It All Over Again’ -TBoss Reminisces On Her Pregnancy Moments appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video