Stonebwoy Speaks On Competition In Africa

Ghanaian singer, Stonebwoy has said when it comes to reggae and dancehall, he is the best and he has no competition in Africa.

The award-winning singer made the statement during one of his stage performances over the weekend where he bragged that he remains the only dancehall artiste in Africa to win both the BET and the Nickelodeon awards.

“I don’t see any competition, take it or leave it. [I’m] the only reggae/dancehall artiste to win BET for Ghana [and in] the whole of Africa. And I want you to be proud about it because I’m Ghanaian,” he told a cheering crowd, adding “I’m the only dancehall artiste to win the Nickelodeon Award. I’m proud about it.”

The post Stonebwoy Speaks On Competition In Africa appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

Are you just going to read without airing you views? Oya use the comment box below. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dumped My Baby Mama, Dewunmi Fatai – Actor, Lolade Mustapha

Lynxxx Will Thrill You In ‘Ghana Girls’ Video